Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is mini people name our cars and it seems to follow naming everything else, just wondering if anyone names thiers?
Cooper is mugzs and my pearl white xc is ebony or white rice as my Harley friends call her

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I name most of my vehicles "SHITBOX" .....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
My bike's name is "bike"
My truck's name is "truck"

Pretty original huh?

:ltr:

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Waiting to count how many folks named their bike 'Vicky'. I know my wife did... lol

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
My old XC was "Big Blue" My XCT is "Blue Lighting"

My truck is "Bubba"

cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have been in the car business my whole life , I have seen it all ... Believe me , I don't care what you drive , they are all "Shitcans" . Ford just makes a better can ...:ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
We all know that old saying, "If it has wheels or boobs, you're gonna have problems". :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Quick story on vehicle naming , I worked for NAPA for 16 years . A guy comes in and tells me he has an 88 Jimmy and I need brakes all around . OK great I said , two or four wheel drive . Two he says , great , I get all his parts together and he is on his way . Next day he comes in toting all his parts , boxes and packing all greasy and torn to shreds ... He says , all my parts are wrong , I said from the note I printed on his slip , 88 Jimmy right ? He says no , its a 88 E350van , I just call it Jimmy . WTF !!!!!! True story . :ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
We all know that old saying, "If it has wheels or boobs, you're gonna have problems". :D
Truer words were never spoken , I have that sticker on my helmet .:ltr: I have six girls , they don't think its funny ...:ltr:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quick story on vehicle naming , I worked for NAPA for 16 years . A guy comes in and tells me he has an 88 Jimmy and I need brakes all around . OK great I said , two or four wheel drive . Two he says , great , I get all his parts together and he is on his way . Next day he comes in toting all his parts , boxes and packing all greasy and torn to shreds ... He says , all my parts are wrong , I said from the note I printed on his slip , 88 Jimmy right ? He says no , its a 88 E350van , I just call it Jimmy . WTF !!!!!! True story . :ltr:
Best story of the day!!!

·
13,185 Posts
LILMAGS500
I worked harley parts for many years and the names these guys had was funny. There would be four of them standing around and one would say the name of his bike xxxx the others would give him the wtf look.
If your going to give it a name call it "son of a bitch". Cause one day when it breaks down thats what you'll call it.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I don't form unrealistic relationships with inanimate or mechanical objects, hence, I do not name my vehicles.
Those of you that do are on a very slippery slope........;)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I don't form unrealistic relationships with inanimate or mechanical objects, hence, I do not name my vehicles.
Relationship?

Using it as a tool to live life....Sure. :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
I name most of my vehicles "SHITBOX" .....
Are they all Fords?:ltr: oh snap I went there.oops I should have read all the post before chiming in late to the party.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
My friend calls his black vision a "snowmobile" i thought that was funny, i did not name my bike

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So you don't become one with what your driving or riding? You ever autocross? Drag race? Do a track day on your bike? Helps build relationships with these objects relationships thst let you know what you can and can't do to them

1 - 20 of 37 Posts