Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at buying a new Magnum or saving a few bucks and going with a used XC with some goodies on it. Is there any difference between an '11 up to a '15 on the XC models? I know some have ABS, cruise and other options but I'm talking about standard items like shocks, frame changes, engine power etc... Any help would be great, thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Basic model stuff , driveline and frame are all identical , Magnum has a larger front wheel .....

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I want to say cruise was still standard in '11, and of course the '11s still had the noisy torque compensators.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2011 cross country. Mine came standard with cruise, forged highway bars, rear passenger floor boards. I believe the standard cross country's over the last few years have lost the bars and passenger floor boards as standard equipment. Also I believe the seat especially the passenger part has become thinner.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2011 cross country. Mine came standard with cruise, forged highway bars, rear passenger floor boards. I believe the standard cross country's over the last few years have lost the bars and passenger floor boards as standard equipment. Also I believe the seat especially the passenger part has become thinner.
A thinner rear seat would actually be nice for my wife. She has a longer torso than me so she'e taller when we are sitting down but shorter when standing up (short legs!) She's always complaining about sitting behind me with her head sticking way up in the wind. + 1 for a newer bike.

·
13,003 Posts
if you get the touring model make sure it has the quick release for taking on and off. ask for owners book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts