Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me the differences (other then engine sizes) between the various different models of Victory bikes?

For example, the only thing that looks different between the Vegas and the Kingpin 8-ball's is the front and rear fenders. Do these bikes ride the same?

jd

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Kingpin....
18" Front tire, inverted cartridge front forks, big beautiful fenders, Driver floorboards,
Vegas...
21" Front tire, conventional forks, Driver forward control pegs,
Jackpot....
Vegas with 250 rear tire
Hammer......
Kingpin with 250 rear tire, dual disk front brakes, sport bike styled fenders
All are very competent. A test ride is the only way to make your own choice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kingpin....
I agree. The good news is that the only dealer around says to drop in at any time for a test ride. The bad news is he's 400KM/250miles away. :(

·
Registered
173 Posts
Kingpin....
18" Front tire, inverted cartridge front forks, big beautiful fenders, Driver floorboards,
Vegas...
Jackpot....
Vegas with 250 rear tire
Hammer......
agree with Kevinx 'cept for the fenders on the kingpin. butt ugly!!!cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
agree with Kevinx 'cept for the fenders on the kingpin. butt ugly!!!cheers
I didn't care for the Kingpin fenders, until I got up close, and saw how they blend with the rest of the total bike with chrome. Silver/chrome. "Old school". I get a lot of looks from admirers. They like the bike too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kingpin....
Vegas...
Jackpot....
Vegas with 250 rear tire
Hammer......

And they all have different handling chracteristics. The skinny 21" front tire bikes are very quick turners while the 18" of the Kingpin give it a smoother ride. The wide rear tire bikes require a little more turning effort but look so cool! Each is a different animal. Like has been said, you need to test ride them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kingpit

Can someone tell me the differences (other then engine sizes) between the various different models of Victory bikes?

For example, the only thing that looks different between the Vegas and the Kingpin 8-ball's is the front and rear fenders. Do these bikes ride the same?

jd
Did you ever pick a bike? I have an 06 KP with the tour package and love it. My wife gave it to be three years ago as a suprise on my 40th birthday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts