Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 Arlen Ness with the Tri-Bar wheels. Would like to buy a chrome pulley for the bike, but not terribly excited about the tri-bars to begin with. Would like to start with a new pulley to match some wheels I would be getting down the road, but wondering if anyone has seen a bike with a different pulley than the wheels. If so, how does it look? Alot of shops around my area don't have pulleys in stock to see for myself, so any feedback owuld be great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think the stock pulley would look good chromed, I put the tri-bar pulley on my '08 Arlen because it matches the wheel and looks great. I had to change the pulley when I replaced the stock exhaust or too much of the painted one would be showing. I think Victory should have included it, the stock pulley just looks like it doesn't belong on the bike. My wifes '09 Cory Ness came with the matching pulley from the factory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to agree with you on the looks of the pulley on the victory vision.. looks like something that came off the inside of a washing machine. Now I've seen some kind of a belt and pulley cover but I'm not sure if it's for the vision or not. Would be a nice fixture to add on instead of paying 500 for a new fancy-smacy pulley.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Both the '08 Arlen Ness & the '09 Cory Ness are Jackpots. The Arlen Ness for '09 & '10 are Visions. And yes, I do agree with you, the pulleys on the Ness Vision do look like it is from a washing machine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts