Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an issue that could not find an answer to in the archive. GOON brought this up a earlier this year but no one replied.

Installed the new digital upgrade to clean up handlebars after evil knivel incident--it looks awesome. I installed it as per the directions to include the jumper cable for the right side turnsignal indicator for my year model(included) 1 issue.

The turn signal idicator for the left side flashes on the display and the lights illuminate properly...the signal indicator for the right side does NOT flash on speedo but the lights do illuminate properly.

I tried originally to not use the jumper for right side but that does not fix the issue either any suggestions. I have the bike almost back together and this is the only issue I have found.wac

·
13,026 Posts
Go back to where you bought the parts and see what they have to say. Talk to them don't email them

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
jebz240 I got the analog tach on my XRs. I really like it,easy to see. I had it put on at the dealer when I ordered the bike. Looks good on the the bike also. thumb up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts