Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to install the DIGITAL SPEEDOMETER/TACHOMETER on my wife's 08 Vegas Low. This is the multi-function unit which features include: Speedo/Tach, Gear indicator, 2 trip meters, Low oil indicator, Clock, Low fuel indicator, 0-60 time, Light dimmer, ¼ mile (.4km) time and speed, KPH, High RPM readout.

Has anyone here done this conversion? If so, I have a few questions;
* how does it work
* does all the features function properly
* ease of installation
* best place to purchase

Any comments will be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man O Man, out of 12,000 members on this board no one has any input on this !!! :rolleyes:

Somebody,,,,,,,,, Anybody........ :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but I'm talking about the all-in-one gauge.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the Victory digital gauge on my Jackpot. It works real well, you push the button to scroll through different readouts. It is kinda goofy where you have to hold the button down to select (there's only one button), and is kind of cumbersome when riding. I usually put mine on the gear selector and leave it at that, unless I am checking mileage.

My dealer installed mine, but my understanding is that it is a plug and play module to the existing harness.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Your replies were very helpful. Also, did a search on this subject and got all my questions answered. Don't know why I just didn't do that before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts