Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I did some searching on here, but nothing popped out about how to disable the speed limiter? Are there some instructions somewhere that someone could point me to? Many thanks!!

·
12,983 Posts
have to ask why.
Send your ECM to Lloydz and he can change your rpm range

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
It can be raised with ecm flash.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
have to ask why.
Send your ECM to Lloydz and he can change your rpm range
Correct, i took out the ECM, and send it all the way to Lloydz,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Can easily be increased with Maximus, Directlink Lic or PVCX.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Stupid question but it's just RPM that limits the speed right? Or is there a separate speed limiter? My Honda has both. Didn't see speed limit in the PVCX only lower RPM limit for 6th gear.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I don't know if there is an actual speed limiter. The PCV change that the dynotuner made to my bike was to raise the rev (rpm) limiter by 500 rpm. This applies to all gears not just 6th gear.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I don't know if there is an actual speed limiter. The PCV change that the dynotuner made to my bike was to raise the rev (rpm) limiter by 500 rpm. This applies to all gears not just 6th gear.
Each gear has a separate RPM limit. :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, I wasn't even sure what this meant when I first asked the question. A couple of people suggested it as part of upgrading performance.

Now, I'm planning on having my bike dynotuned again after I make these next round of upgrades. Is this something the dynotune people should be able to do?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
If they Dyno tune with one of the flash systems noemtz mentioned then yes they can do with the Dyno.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
So there is more then one way to remove the speed & rpm limiter ? On my jack-hammer all gears are set on 6400 RPM no matter what speed that is ... Top speed i do not know coz i cannot see the numbers anymore at that speed, i think i hit 220 km/h

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts