Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hardly use this lock. Any interest in it. I gave almost $200 for it new from Victory dealer. Need cash more than the lock. Let me know if any interest. Make me an offer if you want. Have not taken it off yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
I'm not familiar with that but it looks very interesting. Was that a Victory accessory or just something the dealer was selling at the time?

So does the end of the pin have to find one of the holes in the disc? Do you need two people to use that lock? One to push the pin and one to roll the bike to get the pin aligned?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spring loaded pin

Mark checked on it again. No I did not get it from the dealer. I bought a XENA lock from the dealer, a disc lock with a built in alarm, that liked to go off all the time. Got rid of that thing, very annoying. Then I got this "Roadlok" on line. A long time ago. Machined up very nicely. Here's their web site, still in business, ROADLOK. Did not look to see if they still sell the ones for Victory, but the ones I seen are $199.00. So I went overboard when I bought this system. I had figured I spent way to much on the bike I better lock it. So I had to buy the lock, then I had to order a longer brake hose for the left side with fittings to hook it up. It swings your left caliper down a bit to make it all fit. The locking pin goes through the rotor holes. Only takes one person. You push it in until it snaps or locks in. Then if it does not go in one of the hole in the rotor it will if you move the bike forward or back a little until the pin pops through one of the holes, the pin is spring loaded. It works pretty good. Now I live in the southwest, so I rarely ride through the snow, which I have. Bike is pretty dirty, ride it daily. So IF I purchased a new MOTUS, and if it did not come with a lock, yes I would see if I could get one for it. I hardly use the lock. Found the original brake hose the other day. Going to take it off maybe this coming weekend if I remember to bring home my Mitivac from work to help bleed the brakes again. If nobody wants it I will just put it away with all that other stuff that is somewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts