Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Dealers selling XR and XC parts and accessories at a Discount? My last bike was a Yamaha Roadstar ,and there were several dealers that would sell at a 10 or 20 percent discount over the internet. I know there are very few Victory Dealers compared to Yamaha, but I was just wondering. The parts and accessories on the Victory Web site are really expensive.
Thanks;

·
Registered
67 Posts
In general, it seems that after-market folks are less $ than OEM stuff. Examples, Kewlmetal racks and such, CeeBaily windshields, and others. Search around for what you want - it just takes time.
wb

·
Registered
364 Posts
Go to www.Surdykemotorsports.com and register your e-mail address. THey give 20% off on all OEM and more often than not have free shipping specials going on too. You'll get their newsletter with the specials. Good people.

Now as for aftermarket, I give 10% off our goods to members. I don't know what you're looking for, but do be sure to see all the stuff I have for the XC and XR on my site at www.CycleOpsUSA.com/custombillet.html. Be sure to check out the hot new luggage racks I just came out with, and in two style decks to choose from.
Need any help with my stuff or need the discount code just let me know.

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Go to www.Surdykemotorsports.com and register your e-mail address. THey give 20% off on all OEM and more often than not have free shipping specials going on too. You'll get their newsletter with the specials. Good people.

Now as for aftermarket, I give 10% off our goods to members. I don't know what you're looking for, but do be sure to see all the stuff I have for the XC and XR on my site at www.CycleOpsUSA.com/custombillet.html. Be sure to check out the hot new luggage racks I just came out with, and in two style decks to choose from.
Need any help with my stuff or need the discount code just let me know.
and he has some awesome aftermarket levers too......Don't you Will.....? LOL (gotcha) :ltr:

·
Registered
336 Posts
+1 for honda east tolodo. I have used them twice now and they ship ULTRA fast.

Good to know about the other places... I have but them in my fav'scheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
Anytime that I order factory parts I always use Honda East Toledo. I can't recommend them enough. They always give me a great price. I even ordered my exhaust through them. I really haven't ordered many accessories but performance parts I've usually ordered directly from Lloydz. I tried to use my local Victory dealer but they just suck. I'm using my money to support the businesses here that support us.

·
Registered
426 Posts
dont forget good ol ebay. saw a nice windshield on there earler for $65 free shipping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My bike is currently at the shop waiting for parts after I wrecked it cause a cager pulled out in front of me. The shop is getting everything from http://www.victorypartspitstop.com/. I have not purchased anything from them personally but the prices seem lower.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
gotta shop around

on big $$$ items, mostly anything Vic shopping is essential. when i did my dual disc on 13 hammer needing another leg with the brake mount, thought i had a good price until i put it in the cart $200 shipping!!! others were charging mid $20's, its the out the door or on the porch price that wins!! for a few $$ i like supporting forum sponsors. even got lucky when i ordered brake lines from Conquest as he had a caliper + master for a great price, quick + efficient delivery and answered some questions i had

·
Registered
372 Posts
Has anyone here dealt with Cyclesolution? I placed an order with them on the 6th Jun plus emailed them to get a status and I have yet to hear from them. I paid for two or three day shipping :mad::mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts