Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I have been popping in and out over the years just looking at info. Currently on a RSV, butt really like the Vic from demo days rides over the last few years. I keep hoping for a deal on one to come my way

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome. Where in central Florida are you located? I'm in The Villages and have a pair of bikes - both Victory Cross Country Tour. One for me and one for my wife.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im further south. Basicly just down from Avon Park. Us 27 SR 64 cross roads.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well traded our RSV for a used 2013 XCT Black. Not exactly the color of my choice, but price was right sooooo. I was originally looking at a 15 close out bike that was red. Sharp scot. Talked to salesman for about a week back and forth. Mad appointment to go ride on a saturday. Got to dealership and another salesman asked us a couple questions and we told him we were there to ride the red 15 model. "Oh that bike is sold" Argh Like when I talked to m salesman that AM he couldnt have said something? Its like a 2hr trek over there. So they tried to swing us to a new 16. That thing was so freaking hot my wife couldnt wait to get off. I figure it was due to being a 0 mile bike. Price on 16 was way outa bounds for me. Searched around and found the 13 we have now. Has pull back bars, arm rests, drivers backrest (its off now because it crams into her) the fancy flash brake light thing. I am still getting use to it from the RSV. But I like that I can flat foot it and dont feel like I'm going to tip over on stops. Oh yea and saved me like 8k

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome from Alabama (Soon to be North Carolina)!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well traded our RSV for a used 2013 XCT Black. Not exactly the color of my choice, but price was right sooooo. I was originally looking at a 15 close out bike that was red. Sharp scot. Talked to salesman for about a week back and forth. Mad appointment to go ride on a saturday. Got to dealership and another salesman asked us a couple questions and we told him we were there to ride the red 15 model. "Oh that bike is sold" Argh Like when I talked to m salesman that AM he couldnt have said something? Its like a 2hr trek over there. So they tried to swing us to a new 16. That thing was so freaking hot my wife couldnt wait to get off. I figure it was due to being a 0 mile bike. Price on 16 was way outa bounds for me. Searched around and found the 13 we have now. Has pull back bars, arm rests, drivers backrest (its off now because it crams into her) the fancy flash brake light thing. I am still getting use to it from the RSV. But I like that I can flat foot it and dont feel like I'm going to tip over on stops. Oh yea and saved me like 8k
Fantastic! Glad to hear you made the switch finally! Let the farkling begin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts