Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
I doubt it. I don't believe Harleys don't do metric. There are probably pegs made for another metric bike in the catalog that would work though.
The deep cuts are available in victory-specific trim, so make sure you are getting the right versions. The harley versions wont fit right.

On that note, I actually have a pair of used BLACK deep cuts with the rubber comfort inserts that I want to sell. They are in very good shape- I just wanted a different look. PM me if you're interested and we can talk.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Kuryakyn metric catalog is 2010, the adapter for front and rear on Hammer, Vegas, 8-ball, Jackpot and rear on Kingpin and Cross Roads is 8805. Might get the adapters and see if other pegs will fit the adapters or go with Kuryakyn pegs.

·
13,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The bottom line here is "How do these pegs attach to the bike"? As others have stated, Ness makes pegs for both Harley's and Victory's and they may well be different measurements. However, as others have pointed out, you can buy the correct components to connect these to a specific bike.

I have subscribed to this thread because I am in the middle of putting some highway pegs on a Cross Country and was interested in what others are doing. In my case, I have some Kuryakyn Short Magnum footpeg "adapters" (made for Harley) that will be here tomorrow. I also have some Ness footpegs (made for Victory) that will be here later in the week. At that time, I will be able to tell you if my solution will work so that may give you some guidance (if your considering using adapters).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Deep Cuts for the Vicotry look different than for the Harley. The pictures for the Harly look more rounded and nicer to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't answer for your particular choice of foot peg, however I can tell you that I fit Ness Twister Style pegs meant for a Harley on my Vic...with some modification. First of all the Harley pegs are narrower than the Vic foot peg support bracket, which makes for a sloppy fit. I solved this by making (4) .125" spacers. Once I did this they didn't fold up at all. Given the lack of cornering clearance, I took a die grinder to the pegs to resolve that issue. From 3 feet away, if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know....I'm cheap, I got a deal, and had the tools...unless you are in the same boat; just get the pegs for a Victory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts