Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
A small Victory emblem or lettering. And or possibly a red or gold stripe starting at the front of the tank along the top side seam and going back only about 3/4s of the way. I personally think it does need something.

·
Registered
71 Posts
A small Victory emblem or lettering. And or possibly a red or gold stripe starting at the front of the tank along the top side seam and going back only about 3/4s of the way. I personally think it does need something.
i go along with speedblue on this...thumb up

·
Registered
130 Posts
Keep it naked man

Nah nah, keep that thing murdered out just like it is. That's exactly how my ol' vegas 8ball was. I've never had so many compliments on a machine. I think you lose the lustre and the style once you start prettying it up.

That's just me boys and each to their own.

Peace.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Nah nah, keep that thing murdered out just like it is. That's exactly how my ol' vegas 8ball was. I've never had so many compliments on a machine. I think you lose the lustre and the style once you start prettying it up.

That's just me boys and each to their own.

Peace.
I agree ..I took my tank emblem off.My black widow by lethal threat..I asked my fam and friends before i did it and they said all BLACK looked most OMINOUS.. I still dont like the badge on my bags working on a clean removal on that as well..

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts