Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not in the market yet but was wondering if there is much to be had in the way of used. Like someone who upgraded to TT's from say S&S. Just never see anything posted anywhere.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Yes member MbX has upgraded from s&s to TT .... Can't find the old thread ... Sorry

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
I upgraded from the Ness Ram to TT intake.
Ness was cheapest decent airbox upgrade I could afford at the time and great bang for buck, even though it necessitated an immediate PCV
and dyno tune.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just received a Thard Gears Customs intake. The install was easy once I for the correct bolts I had the Ness intake but couldn't remove the filter since the bolts were cross threaded. I'll post a write up soon.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
I just received a Thard Gears Customs intake. The install was easy once I for the correct bolts I had the Ness intake but couldn't remove the filter since the bolts were cross threaded. I'll post a write up soon.
Yeah the bolts can be a bitch to do up,
Be real Carefull not to cross thread em, easy does it, just use fingers and a hand held Allen key and then you can feel what's going on.
Yours must've been done up by a wrench-happy person, you're very lucky the bolts stripped and not the throttle body or you'd be in all sorts of ****.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts