Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how I'd be able to get through my days without visiting my forums of interest. It actually keeps me melloed and focused on what I work for ... ;)
I work at a hospital and usually have time between patients to check in and keep up with all that's going on.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hell yeah- it wouldn't be as much fun otherwise :D

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Of course I do.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You'll rarely see me foruming from home.

My job can get very boring. I can go for weeks and weeks without having any actual "work" to do so, here I am, foruming basically all day long.

When the work does come, I'm busting my butt and generally under a lot of pressure. You won't see much of me then.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
227 Posts
Apparently so :cool:

D.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Joined a few forums to keep me entertained at "work".. Got one of those jobs which demands me be available every day, but requires very little of me, as I set my job up to cause me the least aggravation.

Occasionally, it's madness and I'm in charge of reigning it in, but, usually, I'll work from my house via a laptop and get my calls forwarded to a business line I have run into my home..

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I "forum" more at work then I do at home, at home I actually have work to do so no time to "forum"...

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Hell Yes!!!cheers

·
Registered
536 Posts
i plead the fifth on this subject....
although the internet logs would prolly tell a different story..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Foruming from work is stealing...

And there is no such thing as nothing to do. Pick up trash, dust, mop, clean toilets... same things you guys do at home. :ltr:
We have janitors that do that.

And in fact, there is such a thing as nothing to do. When everything is done, that's when there is nothing to do... :p

Dang, stealing? guess I'm a thief!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
i plead the fifth on this subject....
although the internet logs would prolly tell a different story..
I'm in charge of the computer systems so no one will ever see my internet logs ... :ltr:

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Our senior sys admin just left so now I'm taking over for him. Things are decent... until there's a problem lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts