Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second post on this matter as my first seemed to vanish into cyberspace.

I just wanted to offer my services for anyone that wants any graphical editing done for pics, vids, or graphics for their bikes. I do not want to charge anyone for this so it's all free. I just like doing it, and really like being involve in the motorcycle community. I have a degree in this field, not using it, but am able to put it to use. I think it would be a lot of fun to work on some pics of other peoples' bikes. It's been a while since I've found something I am passionate about as much as I am motorcycles.

Lemmie know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's bad ass Jebz. I've never done graphic work FOR a bike, or helmet for that matter. But I could.

My offer was mainly to edit or compose existing photos or other media. I.E. making backgrounds, touching up flaws, compositions. Basically making bad media better, or good media GREAT!

I would love to start getting into some graphic design for bikes! Is what you posted something you would want for a tank, fender, side panel? Watcha got? Hit me.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
There are a few people looking for ideas on new paint for XC/XR so if you could make a few examples (edit graphics onto stock photos) you would probably become somebodies hero real fast!

Let's see what kind of creativity you are storing in the gray matter!

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
That's bad ass Jebz. I've never done graphic work FOR a bike, or helmet for that matter. But I could.

My offer was mainly to edit or compose existing photos or other media. I.E. making backgrounds, touching up flaws, compositions. Basically making bad media better, or good media GREAT!

I would love to start getting into some graphic design for bikes! Is what you posted something you would want for a tank, fender, side panel? Watcha got? Hit me.

Yea i would love to see some reaper action on the tank :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts