• What's a smart phone?

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It occurred to me today that people who prefer Victory motorcycles over Harley may be the same type of people who prefer Android phones over iPhones? Why? Because these are smart buyers who don't buy something just because it's the popular choice and because they realize that the less popular choice is actually a better product!

I do not regret my Victory Purchase over a Harley in any way and feel the same about my Android phone.

Discuss?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have had an iPod forever , and am very familiar with iTunes , and found the transition to an iPhone just a matter of simplicity and familiarity .... I will say I have been rocking the same iPhone 100% trouble free for 4 years , seems to be as reliable as my Glock , and my Vic .thumb up

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the iPhone 3GS. Some who can even notice my old phone will ask me why I haven't upgraded since they don't even make my model phone any more. I have no problems and it does what I need it to do. Unlike my old iPhone everyone notices my jackpot in the crowd. ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Pretty bias poll there isn't it? Who was the joker that "classified" that the ONLY "'smart" phone was/is a Andriod? :ltr: What do you have against iPhones? You didn't even bother to list a Blackberry (one of the "original" smart phones. Andriod's ain't that smart guys. The ONLY thing the Andriod IS, is a open platform.

Yes, I have a ...ANDRIOD
NO, I have a... iPhone.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
I have Sony xperia after my iPhone got wet whan my GPZ. Git run off the road and I ended uo in a sugar cane drain. Bike got a lungfull toi but I pumped it out not so the iPhone.
My Xperia is waterproof to a metre, not planning in testing it though

·
Registered
361 Posts
I own 2 Victory's and carry an iPhone that the firm provides me-I like it just fine-my favorite app is the off button.

·
Registered
640 Posts
hoping to get my 3rd victory soon (lost 1st in flood 2nd totaled).my phone is about 7 yrs old and a flip at that..

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I prefer Droid because the irritating soundscape pisses people off.

·
Registered
938 Posts
had a iphone and just upgraded to a android as it stands right now i like the iphone better

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I just got the Nokia Lumia 920. Its a windows phone. My first smart phone. I really like it. All the rest of my fam has the i-phone they love it and think the windows phone is hard. Its all in what your use to. I have had zero lock ups or problems. Oh and that's one of the reasons I got this phone I don't conform well. I like the living tiles as well as many other features.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts