Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if anyone has thought of this yet but since there is no good place to store papers on my 8-ball, this is what I came up with.

I got a plastic paper holder from FEDEX (like the one you see on the outside of boxes) and stuck it to the inside on the side cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nice ! Good thinking.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does the heat from the rear jug affect that at all? It's would suck to get pulled over and find your documents sealed in melted plastic or worse, gone because the adhesive dried up under the heat?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thats what I use also.It seals up nice to keep papers dry. I also put an extra packing slip holder in there so when I open up the one I just peel it off and put the new one on when im done.No melting or any problems. been doing it for a few years.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesnt get that hot. I put mine on the left where the battery goes. The adhesive doesnt dry up. I have seen those slips stay on things for years.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thats where mine are, I just used a zip-lock baggie. I have a Save-your-Ride clutch cable kit in the other side.

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's pretty smart! I just keep mine in my inner jacket pocket...but maybe I'll switch up to something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts