Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one on here stunt their Vic? I feel like all are more geared toward the bobber look but none are PBM.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but what do "stunt" and "PBM" mean in the context of motorcycles?

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but what do "stunt" and "PBM" mean in the context of motorcycles?

G'day,

Vinish
PBM= Purpose Built Motorcycle

Stunt= Wheelies and all that stuff.

Pretty sure OP is a troll.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's was a serious question. I tried looking it up. Found the factory team do burnouts and a wheelie but that's about it

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
half crazy here is quite the Vic wheelie-ist

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Why would you "stunt" a v-twin?

Yeah sure I'm sure it was a serious question mate ....

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I get enough thrills riding the superslab during rush hour on my way to the office on a Monday morning :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I get enough thrills riding the superslab during rush hour on my way to the office on a Monday morning :D
It may be safer doing endo's and wheelies then riding in to work .

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
They are all purpose built motorcycle led. The purpose on mine is increasing torque and power for the purpose of less drag on the motor at highway speed for better fuel economy. I'm up around 52mpg, average, where as my truck gets, at best, 19mpg.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Why wouldn't you? They have all that torque!
Your own answer as per below, ha ha i suggest to take a bagger for your stunts ?? Can you post a picture of your bike please ?

Quote:
illthrill
Dang that sucks man. Honestly dude I wouldn't waste my time with a xc cuz you end up the laughing stock of the bagger world. So it's like the laughing stock of the laughing stock. Get something you can still have some fun with coming off a gsxr. Try a Dyna

&

Yeah rode the XC and the Electra and the road and an Indian chief. I felt like the XC was the short bus of all of them. Can't handle turns without scraping floor boards through it

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Personally, I think stunting should not be done on public roads. If you "have to" do it on public roads, don't do it on major highways or where there is lots of traffic. I don't have any sympathy for stunters that get hurt when they crash into other cars while stunting.

Reactions: BenD

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any one on here stunt their Vic? I feel like all are more geared toward the bobber look but none are PBM.
I don't know if I am ready to try that **** again...I rode sportbikes back in the day then had to take a ten year break and now I'm back on two wheels with this vegas. I wouldn't mind getting back into wheelies, but I think I would need a spare rat bike to practice with...don't want to wad this thing up just yet and the slightly forward controls make it a bit more hard to do, i would think.

...check out Redlight King's video, Born To Rise and tell me that **** doesn't look like fun.

·
13,236 Posts
They are all purpose built motorcycle led. The purpose on mine is increasing torque and power for the purpose of less drag on the motor at highway speed for better fuel economy. I'm up around 52mpg, average, where as my truck gets, at best, 19mpg.
Isn't 52 mpg really on the lean side. Is your highway speeds above 65 mph

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Average highway speed is 55

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts