Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I would like to know if the Progressive shock is as good as it sounds. I'm thinking of buying one soon. Please give me your advice.
It might be, but what's wrong with the one on your bike? I have the same bike as you and I think my shock is rather fantastic. You really want to put a collar shock on in place of the easily accessible, air adjustable stock unit?

Not seeing the benefit...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vegas shock

Sorry for not being more clear. I have a 2008 Vegas and a XR. My XR is fine. My Vegas seems a bit harsh to me. I read on Lloyds website that they like the shock, I just want more input before I spend that much money. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
New shock.

I couldn't leave well enough alone so, I bought a new Progressive 465 Series shock from ebay. I got a better price than I could find elsewhere. I got it installed last week. I could feel an improvement right away. Once it "breaks in" I think it will improve. I also added a beaded seat cover. Today it's suppose to reach 60. If I can, I'll ride some.:D

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
hi i sent you a pm dont no if you got it,but i also bought the long shock from ebay it seems great,,
i'am now looking into pipes and bags for mine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts