Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m new to the community and a new owner of a 05 Hamme. The previous owner dropped the bike andbroke the clutch lever. I have been looking extensively for a replacement but cannot find one to save my life. The newer model levers don’t seem to fit. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
15,083 Posts
Will any of these fit? Edit: It won't let me link directly to the levers so you will have to do a search. There's OEM and Aftermarket parts at this site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually bought the black one only to realize it is rated for the later models. The first one will fit but I don’t need the whole set up, just the lever. If push comes to shove I’ll buy that. Thank you for finding it!

·
Premium Member
15,083 Posts
I actually bought the black one only to realize it is rated for the later models. The first one will fit but I don’t need the whole set up, just the lever. If push comes to shove I’ll buy that. Thank you for finding it!
I hope it works out. I know some parts are getting a little tricky to find and of course the cost is higher than it should be I guess anything that says "for motorcycle" is that way.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
My advice would be to call witchdoctor's direct and talk to them. They're quite knowlegeable, and very willing to help.

Reactions: 05HammerRojo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope it works out. I know some parts are getting a little tricky to find and of course the cost is higher than it should be I guess anything that says "for motorcycle" is that way.
Yeah this is actually my first bike ever. I’m learning really quickly that riding isn’t too budget friendly especially on an 05 Victory. The previous owner definitely did not take good care of it. At the end of the day, I don’t know what it is but I love this thing. The way it looks, the way it sounds, and the way it rides. It makes throwing that money at it a little easier lol.

·
Premium Member
15,083 Posts
Yeah this is actually my first bike ever. I’m learning really quickly that riding isn’t too budget friendly especially on an 05 Victory. The previous owner definitely did not take good care of it. At the end of the day, I don’t know what it is but I love this thing. The way it looks, the way it sounds, and the way it rides. It makes throwing that money at it a little easier lol.
Most of us know exactly how you feel. One thing I've found on every used vehicle whether car or bike is that if I take the time and money to get it right, at least the best I can, right from the beginning of owning it; the experience with it will be much better for the long run knowing it's as right as I can make it.

Congrats on your new-to-you Victory. They really are great bikes and super reliable when compared to many other makes in its class. Maintenance is definitely the key with any vehicle. Procrastination of maintenance is the enemy of any machine.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello,

I’m new to the community and a new owner of a 05 Hamme. The previous owner dropped the bike andbroke the clutch lever. I have been looking extensively for a replacement but cannot find one to save my life. The newer model levers don’t seem to fit. Any advice would be very much appreciated. View attachment 254223
Did you try Ebay? There are a few salvage dealers that sell on there. Even if you don't see the clutch lever you can contact them. Other than that try victory motorcycles .com. It is direct from Victory and they will ship for free to any dealer near you. Expensive but if you can't get elsewhere. Personally I don't care for Witchdoctors, way overpriced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I’m new to the community and a new owner of a 05 Hamme. The previous owner dropped the bike andbroke the clutch lever. I have been looking extensively for a replacement but cannot find one to save my life. The newer model levers don’t seem to fit. Any advice would be very much appreciated. View attachment 254223
You can try VicWerks or Greens Cycle Salvage(270-879-8979) Jackie Car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts