Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
No mate, sorry until now conquestcustoms did not make this, when ordering all my upgrades with him, I also asked about this item ...... I think many people would like the under-drive very much as then the six gear will be doing very well

when you use the search option there are a lot of treads about this subject

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Short answer is 'not currently'. There is supposed to be one in the works.
I just talked to Turbotecusa and they are working on one with Conquest Customs.

I'm surprised that the demand for these is not great-I want to loud but I want to be fast too!!!!

I want people to hear me coming but see me going-lol!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Here Here I say ...

The bike hasn't seen 6th gear this season yet......

Peter

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here Here I say ...

The bike hasn't seen 6th gear this season yet......

Peter
With the torque your monster makes Peter-you would be too busy lighting up the tires in the first 5 gears.

I'm going to ask Lloydz for a quote on that 116-next years project.

cheers

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I will be buying two if they are ever available

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
I just talked to Turbotecusa and they are working on one with Conquest Customs.
Yes, I know.

I'm surprised that the demand for these is not great
Maybe the demand would be greater if they didn't sell for 400 fucking dollars. I thought the $285 I paid for mine 7 years ago was steep.

I want people to hear me coming but see me going-lol!!!!!
My bike is not loud. It converts gasoline into forward motion... not into noise.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
so finally we are getting a pulley for wide tire.... good just hope this happens before I must order a new tire 180 mm wide..... PS they are a bit overpriced most Vic aftermarket items....:mad:

I would love to put the 300 mm but I will wait a while as the rims are ridiculous expensive and 10.5 Inch are not easy to find, so better keep the stock rim on there for another tire or so...

and hopefully change the pulley at the same time, reducing the top speed by maybe 20 Km/h is absolutely not a problem, as I understand that TT and PC-5 is revving the engine more so top speed went up anyway, and I have no windshields anyway :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sounds like there is a need. Maybe get enough together to do a buy in to lower the price and get the ball rolling. I'm sure CC/turbo would love to get an order going to recoup some of the r&d and set up required to get this to market.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I've already been up and down this road, emailing anyone that may be able to get something done, but in the end the company that makes the pulleys deals strictly with CC's so if you want something done your going to have to convince CC's to get the ball rolling...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've already been up and down this road, emailing anyone that may be able to get something done, but in the end the company that makes the pulleys deals strictly with CC's so if you want something done your going to have to convince CC's to get the ball rolling...
We could all send Scott at CC and email.

I'm going to send him a email with a link to this thread.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi all. We're trying to get this going. As discussed in the previous threads, it is not trivial. The engineering on the pulleys, particularly the inside splines is intricate and time consuming. Scott @ CC is driving this and he needs to hear from prospective customers.

Regarding the price.....I wish I could make enough that they did not cost almost $400 either. It's economies of scale.....we don't make enough at any given time to drive a lower price.

A group buy for 1K units would make them a LOT less expensive! :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi all. We're trying to get this going. As discussed in the previous threads, it is not trivial. The engineering on the pulleys, particularly the inside splines is intricate and time consuming. Scott @ CC is driving this and he needs to hear from prospective customers.

Regarding the price.....I wish I could make enough that they did not cost almost $400 either. It's economies of scale.....we don't make enough at any given time to drive a lower price.

A group buy for 1K units would make them a LOT less expensive! :)
Thanks for chiming in John, I was the one exchanging emails with you.

I can guarantee you I want one-even if ends up cost more than $400.

cheers!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Scott from CC just emailed me. If he can 5 of us to commit-it will be a go!

You can contact Scott at [email protected], he will be out of the shop starting next week until the middle of August. Will be attending the *** national and Sturgis, so, we have some time to get 5 people.

Cost will still be $399, he needs to purchase 10 of these.

I'm in for sure-who wants one?

1-Vortech
2-
3-
4-
5-

·
Registered
21 Posts
Count me in as well. I've got some other things to order at the same time, and I'll call Scott directly for that. But consider me for one of the 5 unit minimum buy.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Man that is great news.....

I can only order a few months from now, as you would understand shipping cost are normally U$D 100 or 200 per shipment for me, so I have to wait and add-up all the parts to be ordered.

as my below signature the upgrades were about U$D 3.400 and even 1 packet is still stuck in Belgium :crzy: (why ?? nobody knows)

So if I buy this then Conquest will have to keep it until January 2015 before I will order tires / LCD / etc to be shipped-out.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts