Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Loses In Appeal Lawsuit Claiming BMW Motorcycle Gave Him An Extended Erection. Looks like BMW is not the most exciting brand. BMW has triumphed over a lawsuit claiming one of their bikes left a man with a 2 day long erection. The biker in question claimed an acute case of priapism, or painfully prolonged erection, due to the seat vibrations. He sued both BMW and seat maker Corbin asking for damages due to negligence and infliction of emotional distress. The biker lost his case but decided to appeal. Big mistake. A 14-page decision full of medical references states that the biker failed to demonstrate any new intelligible argument and failed to comply with the rules of appellate procedure by failing to cite the relevant cases or statutes, The panel ordered Wolf to pay the defendant's’ costs on appeal, a sum likely to be in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How many girl friends wish you had a BMW

·
Registered
538 Posts
2 Days ? I'm happy when it lasts 2 Minutes !
**** that would give me 1.5 minutes of cuddle time.....
methinks i need to look into BMW.... did they say which model? :ride::ride::ride:

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
What's an erection?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
At my age, one doesn't pass up an opportunity when one gets an erection!! 2 minutes is LOTs! hahaha

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Erection? I thought BMWs turn one into an asshole.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
2 hours? WOW. If that would have been a single guy he should have had about a dozen happy witnesses in court to help back that claim up.

Mind you, rather than sue, my wife might have just sent them a couple of hundred dollars instead.

BMW Boner Maker Wheels

·
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My girlfriend says zip ties at bass will give me 2 hours :crzy:

·
Premium Member
8,966 Posts
Always does, yeah.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Oh, one more thing to add...if I have an erection that lasts for 4 hours.................I'm not the one that's gonna need a Doctor. The women I'm with will.... thanks...I'll be here Tuesdays and Thursdays...tip your waitress please ;)

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Anyone that puts a fucking zip tie on their dink is an idiot . Your better off using a hose clamp. :)
I've been doing it wrong for lots of years then. Sure glad I read this thread. I've been using lips all this time. Both kinds.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts