Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime ago an inmate here asked about how people carried their best friends on their bikes.
This is how a friend of mine does it. Works fine.
He sent the pictures to me today of his new rescue beagle that he took for it's first ride last week. He was concerned that the dog might not like it. His previous dog who rode everywhere with him absolutely loved traveling this way. This one seems to like it too.
All is good:)

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Over the decades, I have seen many arrangements to accommodate Fido on a bike, including a wood platform attached to a luggage rack. It was carpeted for comfort and traction and had a 3 or 4" rail around it. I've attached a photo of a rig I saw last summer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Cool pictures .... Question though ....

A dog love sticking his head out the window driving... So also riding a bike i see ??

Now when you " blow " into a dog face he HATES it , even after brushing our teeth ...

What is the difference and or is human breath that bad for dogs ??

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Cool pictures .... Question though ....

A dog love sticking his head out the window driving... So also riding a bike i see ??

Now when you " blow " into a dog face he HATES it , even after brushing our teeth ...

What is the difference and or is human breath that bad for dogs ??
Or vice-versa.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
How ironic...I posted this a couple of weeks ago...same question basically. And guess what...I'm getting a Beagle. Strange huh.

Here's my link which might answer some of your questions too:
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=118881

Sometime ago an inmate here asked about how people carried their best friends on their bikes.
This is how a friend of mine does it. Works fine.
He sent the pictures to me today of his new rescue beagle that he took for it's first ride last week. He was concerned that the dog might not like it. His previous dog who rode everywhere with him absolutely loved traveling this way. This one seems to like it too.
All is good:)

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
I love lox and beagles.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts