Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County outfit that I volunteer with is in an online contest with other rescue sites, & would sure appreciate your votes. We are neck & neck with one other outfit for winning a $3000 prize.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/projects-for-paws.faces?siteId=3

VOTE TODAY FOR "FUR-EVER HOME" ---YOU CAN VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY THRU SEPT 17. Our dogs are WINNERS, not losers. With GSROC as their advocates, we won't let them down

Thanks!!

Greg

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County outfit that I volunteer with is in an online contest with other rescue sites, & would sure appreciate your votes. We are neck & neck with one other outfit for winning a $3000 prize.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/projects-for-paws.faces?siteId=3

VOTE TODAY FOR "FUR-EVER HOME" ---YOU CAN VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY THRU SEPT 17. Our dogs are WINNERS, not losers. With GSROC as their advocates, we won't let them down

Thanks!!

Greg
done cheers

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tanks mang! dont know why I didnt think of putting this up here days ago! Please vote everyday if you feel so inclined!

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
I book marked that page and will vote daily until September 17. Good luck fishy.
Ric

P.S. I copied the link and forwarded it to many on my list. C'mon, you do the same and help a friend who's helping others.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Voted. Wow, it's a close race with Grey Muzzle Boxers a doggie hair behind the Furever Home! Will keep voting. cheers
votes.jpg

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Voted earlier from work, and now voted again from home, on behalf of Charlie, my pooch.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Second vote, same as the first. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
pulling ahead..thumb up I wish I seen this 40 minuts ago... Could have voted yesterday then today... lol.. .Good luck bro!!!

Im guessing your buying a round, or a BBQ or somethin if you win??? Maybe just provide the BBQ pit and charlcoal and we can all do a IBA ride to your place.. lol..:ltr:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Another vote in and a bump to the thread. cheers
Capture.jpg

1 - 20 of 82 Posts