Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who's read my posts over the years may remember I bought my 2012 CCT at Randy's Cycle in March of 2013. Randy Weaver of Randy's Cycle, found my gloss pearl white beauty in Montana and had it shipped to their dealership in Marengo, IL. Even though I moved out of the Chicag area 4.5 years ago, Randy's continues to my first choice for most things I need for my CCT.

This last Thursday I was in the Crystal Lake, IL area and of course I made every effort to stop at Randy's Cycle in Marengo, IL. Randy himself greeted me at the door and we were able to talk and catch up quite a bit. It's no secret, I greatly appreciate Randy, Randy's Cycle and everything they continue to do for Victory owners. Most of their Victory apparel is gone but they still have a very nice assortment of Victory accessories hanging on their walls. Randy said he's always on the lookout for Victory's and Victory stuff and that lately he's been finding a lot of the earlier (V92) Victory stuff. They also have a very nice selection of slightly used Victory's and late model trade-ins from many manufacturers. Some of the slightly used Victory's I saw were two Visions, two CCT's, a CR Classic, an amazing Kingpin, a few Vegas models and a nearly new Highball.

One of the neat things Randy said was the prices of Victory's has started going up a bit which was nice to hear. I told him he sold me a keeper as I had no intention of selling or trading the CCT he sold me. I would love to get the 2016 black/white Highball he got from another dealer though. It has Lloyds Torque Tubes, rear passenger foot pegs, a rear passenger seat, 2" forward control mounts and a few other items. No idea if it has cams and I didn't ask about a PC5.

It's always nice to catch up with old friends and stopping in at Randy's Cycle sure fit that bill. Their phone number is: 815-923-0600. Give them a call, you'll be treated well.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Be nice to know what accessories they have when so many are no longer available.

Glad they took care of you.

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Been to Randy's, one of the good ones.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
...After my sell fit last year, I pretty much settled in on keeping my XC until whenever comes :confused: I'm done accessorizing though, what I do to it will be what it needs to keep running and for maintenance. The big Vics' just don't look right in a shabby state, rat-rods they are not...I'll also be keeping looking as good as I can :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts