Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware these people are a joke. No follow threw and lies. 7 days on order then hung up on with no credit to my charge card.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don Wood

I have tried for two days now with no responce and have been hung up on at three times or more. No responce from these people from the Victory side supervisor or customer service. I for one have never had any doing with such people and am finding Victory dealers a whole differant thing Am wishing I would have stayed with my old bike.
DON WOOD VICTORY never again.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Too bad your having a bad go of it with that vendor. I don't have any experience with them and from the looks of it, I probably won't.

So far, my best experience with Victory vendors are (not rank order):

1. Kate @ HondaEast
2. WitchDoctors
3. HotVic
4. NOEMTZ
5. CCU Power sports
6. KewlMetal

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don Wood Victory

Update just received a notice two days after I canceled order and ask for refund and was told by them it was handeledI get a notice it was sent this evening with a delivery date of the 16. This even after I told them I would no be their to receive it and had to buy items local. These people are the most ugh. as I have called so meny time and hung up on. no answer and everyone owner superv. customer are always gone dont answer or return messages.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Update just received a notice two days after I canceled order and ask for refund and was told by them it was handeledI get a notice it was sent this evening with a delivery date of the 16. This even after I told them I would no be their to receive it and had to buy items local. These people are the most ugh. as I have called so meny time and hung up on. no answer and everyone owner superv. customer are always gone dont answer or return messages.
I don't know anything about them, but you need to work on your ability to make a intelligent response to any problem you are having with them, or have someone with a better ability to use proper grammar and spelling to do your communication with them. Your results may improvethumb up

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right it is just I have spent hours on the phone trying but with no responce. I have gotten no place with them except for being hung up on and lied to. I am so mad and frustrated that others do such things and cause more problems just becuse they are well I wont say what I am thinking. Two days of trying and then this.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
It sucks to have stuff backordered and sucks to be ignored however neither of those problems go with "I should have stuck with my old bike". Seriously how does one problem at one vendor make you want to down the brand? There are hundreds of vendors out there that carry one or more parts that will fit on your bike and most of them are great to deal with.

I'm not downing you but attitude is a big deal and if you've been giving bad attitude they may be giving you some back...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your right but have not given them any trouble when calling and as for the rest well out of four Victory dealers have not been happy yet and thats why the stuck with . Where I bought my bike everything was good till yes you guessed it. I bought it.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Your right but have not given them any trouble when calling and as for the rest well out of four Victory dealers have not been happy yet and thats why the stuck with . Where I bought my bike everything was good till yes you guessed it. I bought it.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Most venders will only hang up on a costomer when the costomer steps out of line. Verble abuse will get you nowhere. And once they feel no matter what they do, your going to be unhappy they write you off. But if you have been more than patient. Then call your credit card provider and dispute the charge.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Long story and am done with it. Just thought I would get more from a Victory dealer. All done and will find another place to service this as like I said its over.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don Wood Victory

Update. Five days after order was to be sent two days after I canceled order and was told everything was taken care of and I told them I wouldnt be at the address anymore they sent package arriving eight days after being told to cancel and I was leaving. Got a call from a friend that their package arrived. No where close to where I can pick it up and no place to forward to. What a good dealers ship. Ha Ha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts