Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know they say Are Never Done why I added For Now But other than get this on a Dyno, Am quite Satisfied with it's Power and Looks and have no further plans at all .. Even if they made a set of cams honestly don't think would install them .. This thing already goes faster than I'll ever ride it since added the Trask High Flow Filter .. It's now a True Stage 1 Since did away with the Cheap Factory Logo and Custom Painted my own Design on the Tank think it's enough ..

·
Premium Member
6,072 Posts
Whouw, that is nice tank art, would love to see how the artist did it from start to finish, GOOD JOB

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
That's very nice!! I like it a lot.

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
It's a rock 'em sock 'em badass Scout Jay! I know you are happy with it and since I know your history with bikes; that means a lot.

I wouldn't have understood unless I took a test ride on one which I did last Spring. The Scouts are as close to a crotch rocket as a cruiser can get. I think the new Octane will be the same but in a different way. I look forward to test riding one of those too.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a rock 'em sock 'em badass Scout Jay! I know you are happy with it and since I know your history with bikes; that means a lot.

I wouldn't have understood unless I took a test ride on one which I did last Spring. The Scouts are as close to a crotch rocket as a cruiser can get. I think the new Octane will be the same but in a different way. I look forward to test riding one of those too.
Look forward to the Octane myself ..

Appreciate the kind remarks from all ..

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should have known better than to say Done For Now .. So Will Rephrase .. Am now done until add something else .. Latest Being the Bassani 2:1's :)

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Should have known better than to say Done For Now .. So Will Rephrase .. Am now done until add something else .. Latest Being the Bassani 2:1's :)

Man that looks great!! Which baffle? I used the performance baffle on my Vegas wrapped in course stainless steel wool then wrapped in 3/4" fiberglass mat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts