Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have owned many of them but the prices have got out if hand so i am trading for a 2010 cross road with 5200 moles what a sweet bike

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
i have owned many of them but the prices have got out if hand so i am trading for a 2010 cross road with 5200 moles what a sweet bike
Congrats and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yaah, welcome to Snarky Snarkville.
One post in and it's like feeding time at the zoo.
Wait til you get a load of the secret prize for post 2.

Whenever you get a shop manual for your bike you'll see there's some factory warnings about providing ammo to us alluding to any small furry mammal, rodents included. No good ever comes from that.

Pop is envious that these guys beat me to it.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
'cmon iowa.crossroadsman, jump on here and put up post number 2. We're gettin' antsy. :D I'd start naming off some of the guys on here you have to watch out for 'cause they come off as pricks but I reckon I'd have to put my name on the list too.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the bike! cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi welcome from the UK.Congrates for your bike, Share your new experiences with your bike and also ahare some of your bike pictures.cheers

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Welcome from a very satisfied 2010 XR owner who, until a test ride, disliked everything about cruisers.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
^ I gather that after talking to a Vic dealership owner.. That many of their new Vic buyers are not necessarily converts from Harley, but from other bikes. BMW, metrics, etc.. From all types (tour, sport, cruiser). Which is interesting data. My theory is there's lots of folks who want to get into a classic single-pin V-twin but don't want to fall into the ranks and drink the cool-aid at the throne of Harley, but rather want something better... Better bike, less cash.. Higher value. In which we, the initiated, know Victory to be that.

Victory says "Ride one and you'll own one".
I say "Own one for a time, and you'll become a fanatic, or at least an enthusiast".. Especially if you're used to the headaches and quirks of a harley, as am I.
cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome, and yes, some pictures please!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts