Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the big winner in my wallet. :devil

I heard it was supposed to go to $1billion. I hardly ever play the lotto but of course just had to when it gets up in record making territory.

Now pardon me while I plan where I will live and how many places and bikes will be involved... oh; and one of those new Ford GT's.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
I won the Powerball last week... and again this week.
$12 and the $21... so my tickets for the Powerball and the Megamillions for yesterday's drawings were free.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Good luck guys .... Hope you win .... Gimmy some ... Ha ha

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck BBob !
You too! How many tickets did you or are you going to get? I only bought one with the Plus thing making it a $3 ticket. I don't really know much about lotto. I was once told my chances of winning are about the same if I play or don't play so I usually just save my cash for other things.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning in your living room on a clear sunny day , then you do winning the powerball .

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
You too! How many tickets did you or are you going to get? I only bought one with the Plus thing making it a $3 ticket. I don't really know much about lotto. I was once told my chances of winning are about the same if I play or don't play so I usually just save my cash for other things.
Someone will eventually win... so the chances of someone winning it are 100%. It's just not likely to be you. The chances of winning if you do not buy a ticket... and the chances of anyone winning who doesn't buy a ticket are 0%.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
From a statistical point of view, Lottos are the worst possible form of betting. Only about 50% of the money is returned to the betters. Even the worst possible game or machine in Vegas returns about 90% of the money. Keeping your lotto betting money in your pocket is a wise choice.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
How many tickets did you or are you going to get?
I might buy one if I remember after work . I never win anything , I am a "**** Magnet" .

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might buy one if I remember after work . I never win anything , I am a "**** Magnet" .
Me too but who knows; maybe today will be different.

I don't remember it ever going this high. Has it?

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
I just won 6 $ in the Singapore lottery

J
I
P
P
Yyyyyyyyy

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
I'm in a lottery pool at work have been for years most we've won is a couple dollars. 10 of us put $4 in once a week buying twice a week. Bought my own ticket this morning one ticket.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Someone will eventually win... so the chances of someone winning it are 100%. It's just not likely to be you. The chances of winning if you do not buy a ticket... and the chances of anyone winning who doesn't buy a ticket are 0%.
Dang it bro! You just had to bring smart logic into it didn't ya!

:devil

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I just bought one ticket too , 2 bucks .

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Nine. Hundred. Million. Dollars.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Someone was telling me they take out 66%. I don't know if I could squeak by on just 330 mil (assuming a 1 bil win). Might have to live with one less mansion or yacht.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
If you win... the first person you call is a CPA. Get the best cash-out you can get. They will know the way to get the most in your pocket.

Find the highest interest rate account you can and put it in there for a while. Every 100 million pays a million in interest every 6 months at just 2%.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts