Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyone else out there have a forgetful moment and go on a 4hr cruise with your wife in 90 degree weather and no sunblock this weekend?? :crzy: I feel like the Heat Miser from the Christmas Cartoon today

·
Registered
189 Posts
Too late went to Daytona bike week and by the time I hit Georgia I forgot to put the sunscrren on. Couple hours later I was cooked and blistering. Lesson learned, apply before you go.

·
Registered
779 Posts
So anyone else out there have a forgetful moment and go on a 4hr cruise with your wife in 90 degree weather and no sunblock this weekend?? :crzy: I feel like the Heat Miser from the Christmas Cartoon today

Right now there's Canadians reading this about to go nuclear

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
So you folks go riding with exposed skin? Naughty, naughty. Melanomas ain't no fun fellas.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I rarely if ever ride without sun screen. 33 radiation treatments kind of amps the body up so you really cant do that anymore.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Right now there's Canadians reading this about to go nuclear
canadians? i think there are a few Central and Upstate NY'ers, that are about to contract a hit on all you posting about nice weather and sunshine... the roads are still white with salt around here...

so booooooooooooooooooo on your sun burn! :ltr:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Made the same mistake on Saturday. Was at Bike Fest for about 5 hours without any sun block and have a nice farmer burn on the arms and neck, along with the nice line on the forehead from the skull cap. Haha.

·
Registered
779 Posts
canadians? i think there are a few Central and Upstate NY'ers, that are about to contract a hit on all you posting about nice weather and sunshine... the roads are still white with salt around here...

so booooooooooooooooooo on your sun burn! :ltr:
I know I know.. I just figured I would mention the ones who are likely in for the longest wait on decent riding.. Once you start a list like that.. jeez! Especially after this winter... Something like what... 11-13 feet in greater Boston?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sunburn in March huh?!?! Next you going to tell me you had lobsta rolls and chowda on the beach!!! Hate all you southern folk right now!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sunburn in March huh?!?! Next you going to tell me you had lobsta rolls and chowda on the beach!!! Hate all you southern folk right now!!
Amen...brother...we hate all of you....:ltr:
:D
fricken 35 degrees here...:(

·
Registered
59 Posts
It snowed again Saturday....

Worst winter ever.

·
Registered
352 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts