Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an "older" rider caught between generations. My ride is a red flame-schemed vegas jackpot tastefully blinged to the max....eye-candy if you've ever seen it. I ride year round and have NO company when the temp gets below 40. I work a night shift and have seen 9F on the bank clock coming home in the morning. Buy the right equipment....the therapy is wonderful. That is the intro....now to the "serious" issue.
I don't have tattoos, can almost skip days between shaving, most of the hair is....well, was. Slightly vain, but more as a spoof, I'm trying to find a skull cap with a ponytail so that (on occasion) I can look the part. :ltr: I've been in countless stores and shopped websites to the point of exhaustion, still with no luck....plenty of ball caps but I need something that I can wear under a helmet. Anyone out there have one held over from an old halloween costume or possibly know where to find one? Any help should be considered a trade off for the laugh therapy.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I'm an "older" rider caught between generations. My ride is a red flame-schemed vegas jackpot tastefully blinged to the max....eye-candy if you've ever seen it. I ride year round and have NO company when the temp gets below 40. I work a night shift and have seen 9F on the bank clock coming home in the morning. Buy the right equipment....the therapy is wonderful. That is the intro....now to the "serious" issue.
I don't have tattoos, can almost skip days between shaving, most of the hair is....well, was. Slightly vain, but more as a spoof, I'm trying to find a skull cap with a ponytail so that (on occasion) I can look the part. :ltr: I've been in countless stores and shopped websites to the point of exhaustion, still with no luck....plenty of ball caps but I need something that I can wear under a helmet. Anyone out there have one held over from an old halloween costume or possibly know where to find one? Any help should be considered a trade off for the laugh therapy.
Don't have an answer for you, but looking forward to seeing some pictures once you have it all figured out. wac

·
Registered
90 Posts
You must be old. Actually going to physical stores to get what you want. How archaic. The internet is your friend, it can help you find what you're looking for. If you need help, just ask your great grandkids to give you a hand.

:D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Google "Ball cap with hair". Lots of examples. Rip off the brim and wear it under your helmet. Also hit a local joke shop for some cheap wigs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shisno

Yes Shisno, I do remember when Methuselah was just a lad but the old memory gets a little rusty beyond that. Actually only have one grand (4.5 yrs) who probably wouldn't be of much help, but the idea of offering the challenge (with reward) to some of my younger techno-gurus sounds like a good notion. Stay tuned, pics will be posted when I hit pay dirt. thumb up

·
Registered
44 Posts
1. Buy the ball cap with the ponytail.
2. Buy any Do-Rag that tickles your fancy.
3. Contact your old friend Betsy Ross and see if she still sews. If so, have her sew the pony tail from the hat onto the Do-Rag...
???
4. Let your fake hair blow in the wind!!

cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
bmOnty72

I can't believe you guys are regarding my desperate plea for help with such flippancy.....geeeeez. Here I am drowning in frustration and the hecklers along the bank are trying to save me with a spool of sewing thread!?!? :confused: Hey guys, just kidding. As you can see, I like the jabberwocky as much as anyone. Keep those great suggestions comin', that is, if you want to see some great pics of the "real deal". :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think you have it wrong, get some extensions and put them right on the helmet, no need for an additional hat.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
As soon as you women get this figured out can you send me some info on pink biker boots, I want to wear them with my Cow Jumped Over The Moon Hoodie/Footie I just got from PajamaGram.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts