Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Judge in September last year. I traded in my 2015 Indian Scout for it.
Problem is, just a few weeks back, one of my riding buddies goes and gets a Judge.
Don't know how I feel about it.
Does anyone feel uneasy about riding with identical bikes?

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
shado man,
Why did you trade a 2015 Indian Scout ??

a. There are 3 exact same white visions on this small island, and nobody is bothered about it ....

b. If you happen to have a Ducati Diavel then they are ALL the same, now that is BORING, about 20 of them on this small Island.

c. My own experiance, (if its worth something to ya) I have a Orange '13 Jackpot, and was the only one in this country .... THEN they found one ex-stock showroam-model in the USA, and the Victory showroom asked me how i would feel if a second bike exactly same as mine come to this Island
My Answer: I'll sell my bike and buy another brand .... :devil

Conclusion, it could be fricking COOL if your riding buddy has the same bike ..... entirely ip to you my friend ....

. hoped to have helped confusing you more .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe....no help at all :grin

Traded the Scout because, IMO, the gearbox was rubbish. It kept hitting false neutrals between 5th and 6th amongst other issues.

Victory gearbox...solid as f**k. No issues at all.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
You need to modify it to make it your own unique machine.

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
AGREED with MbX

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Yeah every mass produced motorcycle of particular make and model is the same as the next one.
My Vegas has individuality in the Burleigh Bars, TorqueTubes and Freedom Performance pipes, tuned to perfection. My saddlebags are unique. Theres no chance of a mirror image of my Vegas pulling up next to me at the lights...
None at all...and its a good feeling.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I ride a XR and after nearly 4 years I have yet to meet my doppelganger! The upside of riding a bike that no few others care for.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think you just posed the question that all Harley riders ask :wink
But yeah, make it your own and who cares what other people are riding...getting one like yours just says that they have good taste! Ride on and enjoy the open road!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Yeah, can't swing a cat without hitting a black HD Streetglide and that doesn't seem to slow down additional purchases of those. So no worries.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
346 Posts
In my riding group of buddies, there are 4 XC, 1 XR, and one Judge. People around town call us the victory gang LOL

·
Registered
632 Posts
I bought a Judge in September last year. I traded in my 2015 Indian Scout for it.
Problem is, just a few weeks back, one of my riding buddies goes and gets a Judge.
Don't know how I feel about it.
Does anyone feel uneasy about riding with identical bikes?
Unless your buddy starts wearing the same underwear as you, Nothing to worry about... :wink

·
Registered
569 Posts
Imitation is the best form of flattery, right? Now if you custom paint yours and he copies that, he might need an adjustment.

Reactions: Judge Redd

·
Registered
368 Posts
I had an Imperial blue 2011 CC. I custom painted it Tequila Gold with flames but did all the edges in Candy orange. 2 months later a guy living very close to me buys a Tequila gold bike with flames. Mine has flames on the hard lowers and trunk also so between that and the better quality paint I am good.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
The Judge is such a rare and cool bike, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
13,262 Posts
pinstriping grips and exhaust will make it more yours

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
For over 100 years Harley owners have been trying to add enough personal touches to thier bikes so they could figure out which one was there where they were leaving the bar. If there's only one other guy with the same bike you have that means you have a 50% chance of getting on the one you own!

Reactions: BP6666VR
1 - 16 of 16 Posts