Premium Member
6,146 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What did you download ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

I managed to get my wiring diagram in an electronic document. Because of that I can blow it up on-screen and retain the clarity all the way up to a size of 6400 times the original. Enough to cover a football field. I have had copies large copies printed (18 x 24 ) so I can very easily read them in the garage working on the bike when my computer isn't readily available.

I wanted to see if I could create screen shots of blown up portions ( I can ) and download them as attachments ( I did ) if there's wiring diagram information that may help someone here. I deleted the attachment while I was unsuccessfully trying to delete the entire thread.

The test worked well enough however the resultant screenshot was the same size as the usual data block. Like the picture you posted above. The end detail was just OK. Anything off the wiring diagram that was more than a say a connector, would not be very clear.

I'm still working on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I managed to get my wiring diagram in an electronic document. Because of that I can blow it up on-screen and retain the clarity all the way up to a size of 6400 times the original. Enough to cover a football field. I have had copies large copies printed (18 x 24 ) so I can very easily read them in the garage working on the bike when my computer isn't readily available.

I wanted to see if I could create screen shots of blown up portions ( I can ) and download them as attachments ( I did ) if there's wiring diagram information that may help someone here. I deleted the attachment while I was unsuccessfully trying to delete the entire thread.

The test worked well enough however the resultant screenshot was the same size as the usual data block. Like the picture you posted above. The end detail was just OK. Anything off the wiring diagram that was more than a say a connector, would not be very clear.

I'm still working on it.
Very cool!! Good luck with that... :)

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Niceeeeee
Maybe you can send them to @BBob and he puts them on the vic manual download link he has in his signature ?

Help our fellow vic follows ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
@53canuck, Are these wiring diagrams the same or additional to the block diagrams in the service manual? If the same, are they just a bigger file with better resolution (better readability)?

2016 Cross Country Tour, gloss black
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk app

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They are screen captures (snips) of the fold-out wiring diagram at the back of the manual. As indicated earlier I use blown up versions that I can actually f'n read. Parts of, or the whole thing. They get marked on and dirty and easily replaced with a trip to the stationery store or on my printer if I just need something like I posted above that's a full 8 1/2 x 11.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts