Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have pics of there Jackpot with drag bars and forward controls? New to the cruiser world and not many Victories around here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would also like to see some drag bars. I just bought my jackpot but I think it has ness pull back bars on it. I am 6'3 and I feel like I am almost leaning back with these bars. Would like to see something with less pullback.

·
Registered
77 Posts
T Bars

Here's my T-bars (drag Bars)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Here's my T-bars (drag Bars)
nice looking bike!
Heres my "Burleigh Bars" Roller Bars
Theyre as far as you can go and still be practical with cables and particularly front brake line.
Very comfy and total control.
With the low Aussie dollar and the $100 discount I've secured for forum members you'll save a packet.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Drag bars

Damn good looking 'sickle, "That Guy"! thumb up

If that's you standing there on the left, looks like you'd have a little trouble reaching those bars though. :D

I'm wondering...do either you, or "Motorbikerx", notice any difference in "grippy-ness"(?) with those metal hand grips instead of some kind of rubber ones?

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts

If that's you standing there on the left, looks like you'd have a little trouble reaching those bars though. :D

I'm wondering...do either you, or "Motorbikerx", notice any difference in "grippy-ness"(?) with those metal hand grips instead of some kind of rubber ones?
I ditched those metal grips (they came on the other standard bars that were on my Vegas when I got it)
I hate em, flog your hands even with gloves, look real cool but thats about it.
Good news is I sold em for a good price on ebay and bought a set of Chinese Iso- grips for $28....came out a mile in front!
I wouldnt recomend the steel grips for anything other than a "show-pony"

You can see my current grips in this pic,...side benefit was the throttle ring was a bit larger meaning I had to readjust the cables out to fit em...and in the process getting a faster action throttle:)
Just the cheap ISO's on ebay and they're magic!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts

Lol luckily that little man is just my BBQ chef, he has no place on the bike.

Grip wise, the Hammer Spike grips are fine if you wear softball gloves or riding gloves. Definitely not the most comfortable grips on the market but they sure do look good. If I was going for comfort, I would go with any grips with the rubber on them.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I would also like to see some drag bars. I just bought my jackpot but I think it has ness pull back bars on it. I am 6'3 and I feel like I am almost leaning back with these bars. Would like to see something with less pullback.
The 4" extension would fit perfect for you, I bought the chrome ones of Victory website

I lined-up my Jackpot bars same angle as the fork, I felt like leaning back also and still do... I think I like to reach forward a little bit so I stay in the saddle better, it seems like the Jackpot saddle like your but to slide out at high speed.

In future I WILL GET THE "Burleigh Bars" :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts