Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
had a blast with BFP yesterday at the boat drags- the man is a bit of a celebrity there!!

Thanks again for the invite sir! sorry my feet couldn't hold out for the whole day...

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg I'm sorry that Elsinore has so much walking, phx, and Marble Falls tx. Alot of walking too, bako is real friendly on the feet. Thanks for coming out, I know I'm kind of a Shiite host at the races cause I run around so much helping everybody. Bobby ran much better after we tuned on the hardware. Off I go for today!

·
Registered
810 Posts
I know I'm kind of a Shiite host at the races cause I run around so much helping everybody. Bobby ran much better after we tuned on the hardware. Off I go for today!
yeah, bullchit!! you were in your element! was fun watching you shine!

Glad to hear Bobby did better... was fun meeting those doods! The other driver (tom, or todd, ?) seemed like more fun, Bobby seemed a bit wound up. But I guess I can understand when you have so much time & resources wrapped up in something like that...

Lookin forward to the next time!

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we can go up to bako in September, Todd is a f'n blast to be around, most of 'em are. Bobby is wound up cause he's always got a different engine combo in the thing and chasing hardware, or tune up, or both! He's a good dude though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I envy you guys. The closest drag boat racing for me is two states away.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah , this weekend, SDBA in okie city, Lucas dbrs in wheat land, mo. NJBA Elsinore . You're a long way from everything CC!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Maybe we can go up to bako in September, Todd is a f'n blast to be around, most of 'em are. Bobby is wound up cause he's always got a different engine combo in the thing and chasing hardware, or tune up, or both! He's a good dude though.
I'll plan on that September trip! I have friends in Bakersfield I have not seen in almost 5 yrs, will be a great excuse to look them up! They actually may want to come out too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts