Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
13,003 Posts
Drag makes a good seat but till you try any seat you'll never know.
what works for me might not for you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up getting one of the Drag ones (diamond stitch pattern) I've not ridden it yet due to shitty weather but just sitting on it you don't have the kick up bit at the back pressing against your trail bone like the stock seat

·
Registered
460 Posts
I ended up getting one of the Drag ones (diamond stitch pattern) I've not ridden it yet due to shitty weather but just sitting on it you don't have the kick up bit at the back pressing against your trail bone like the stock seat
I kinda like the feel of something behind me, particularly with hard acceleration, (as I often do).
Still I'm curious about a lower ride.
post a review when the weather changes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
How does this compare to the stock seat dimensions wise. If you could take pics when you get it on and test it. Especially rear pics. I'm looking for a seat myself that doesn't look so wide from the rear. Does the rear seat flow into the fender?????? Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have not ridden it yet but from sitting on it I don't notice a rise in seat height. The stock seat has that crease/fold where the back kicks up, the new seat does not have that, it is not as high at the back so you don't have it pressing up against your tailbone.
I got the diamond stitch one and it looks really nice too.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have not ridden it yet but from sitting on it I don't notice a rise in seat height. The stock seat has that crease/fold where the back kicks up, the new seat does not have that, it is not as high at the back so you don't have it pressing up against your tailbone.
I got the diamond stitch one and it looks really nice too.
I bought it with the horizontal tuck. I can't wait until I get my bike back so I can get back to modding! And riding of course!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Took it out for a ride today. It is windy here in SoCal with 45 mph gusts,
I opened up to 90 mph ( on a closed course) naturally:rolleyes:
And felt pretty well planted to the seat.
Here is a pic of it on the bike.

Nice seat!

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
How was the comfort level? How long were you on the saddle for?
I was in the seat about an hour.
I did not buy the seat for comfort. I wanted to customize my bike a little. Have you noticed all these bikes look the same?
Anyway, I was more comfortable the moment my butt hit the saddle.
Here is another pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
I really like the looks of these seats, unfortunately for me comfort is a must as I will be doing some long distance rides this summer. Glad you enjoy it, and I'll have to just bite the bullet and pick one up.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I really like the looks of these seats, unfortunately for me comfort is a must as I will be doing some long distance rides this summer. Glad you enjoy it, and I'll have to just bite the bullet and pick one up.
It is a comfortable seat. I can't wait until I have time for an all day ride.
I was looking at a Corbin only because my last bike had a custom seat and I got used to the look. I had more money back then. And besides, Faux ostrich doesn't make the same statement on what some call a bare bones bobber.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Okay, it's official.
I did a 200 mile ride today and the seat performed great!
Best of both worlds! Comfortble and Badass!

Thanks Bret for the tip on the seat!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad it worked out. I'm off to Daytona Bike week next week so I'll will finally get to put some miles on the bike & the seat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts