Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be up the at the Two Wheel Inn from Friday 4-6 through Sunday if anyone is going to be in the area and wants to do a Dragon/Cherohala run...or any of the many other runs up there.:)

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like we'll (me and GF) will be checking in to the two wheel inn Thursday afternoon. Hoping to get several runs on the dragon and Cherohala in before we leave Saturday. If anyone is going to be in the area doing the same thing let me know. We can get together for beer and beef as well as riding.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks like we'll (me and GF) will be checking in to the two wheel inn Thursday afternoon. Hoping to get several runs on the dragon and Cherohala in before we leave Saturday. If anyone is going to be in the area doing the same thing let me know. We can get together for beer and beef as well as riding.
Just do the Dragon EARLY as the LEO will be out in force during normal hours (9 AM or later)..although last weekend I did the "Loop" Cherohala Skyway and over to the Dragon and didn't see the first LEO until I was down by Chilhowee lake...Then there were 3 a TN State trooper and 2 Blount county deputies...

If you want to ride some other lesser known roads shoot me a PM and I'll give you some suggestions...And DON'T over ride your skills on the Dragon...cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm much more worried about idiots than LEOs.
Hey now, some of my best friends resemble that remark...:ltr::ltr::ltr:

Again, there weren't that many idiots out either. I didn't have a single crotch rocket try to pass or anything while I was on the Dragon.

Very unusual, but I wasn't doing the speed limit either while I was there...cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
I guess East TN is loaded with nice roads. I've only done the Dragon/Cherohala and I81
Oh Lord, YES!!!

Here's the SHORT list

NC 28
TN 39
TN 310
TN 315
Hwy 68
Hwy 66 In Rogersville
Hwy 33 in Sneedville
NC 209
Hwy 72 leading to the Dragon
Hwy 95 in Greenback
Hwy 360 in Vonore
and a BUNCH MORE I just don't know the names of!!! thumb up

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Lord, YES!!!

Here's the SHORT list

NC 28
TN 39
TN 310
TN 315
Hwy 68
Hwy 66 In Rogersville
Hwy 33 in Sneedville
NC 209
Hwy 72 leading to the Dragon
Hwy 95 in Greenback
Hwy 360 in Vonore
and a BUNCH MORE I just don't know the names of!!! thumb up
I've been on some of them. So many roads, so little time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts