Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 Vegas. I put some Vic swept pipes and k&n filter, and reflash. I read that these pipes robbed HP so I picked up a set of chromeworx baffles (recommended by Vic dealer in red deer Ab, Canada) MAN did that ever make a difference! Totally took away the sharp noise and brought the bike back to life! Highly recommend these baffles to all of you that have the swept pipes. next up is the smaller "under drive " pulley from conquest customs. I have the 6speed, and figure this will make better use of all gears. not sure that I want to go so far as power commander, fuel tuning, as I think it's set up just beauty right now. There's too many threads of people looking for maps, backfiring issues, just seems like its more hassle than its worth? Any other ideas? Also thinking of trying to squeeze a 200 rear tire on er. cheers guys

·
Registered
151 Posts
Which Khromewerks baffles did you get 202032? Did you install them in the same place as the original baffles? Big City Thunder baffles recommends they be installed further up.
thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not too sure on the part #... the package was thrown away a couple months ago. I looked into the big city monster thunders, but theese came highly recommended and were only 70 bucks. I installed them right in the stock location. Im sure theres a bunch of engineering data that could support relocating them for another 1/4 HP but really, Im happy as hell with the difference they made. My buddy has the 106ci and only pulls away over 160km/hr. You could request a part # from Victory dealer in Red Deer Alberta, it was the only one they stocked due to such good feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts