Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over on facebook someone posted that Drew went down the other day.
Don't know anything more

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Oh **** , him and I email 10 times a day . I sent him pictures the other day and he hasn't responded , he responds usually in 15 minutes or less .... I really hope he is ok , not like him not to get back to me in a timely fashion ....:(

·
Registered
302 Posts
The latest I read is that he went down due to a wobble in the font fork. He was wearing a helmet, but got some good road rash. Hopefully, this info is correct. Drew seems to be good people. Prayers to him and his family.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I looked on FB but didn't see anything . Thanks for posting this VJ . For anyone that doesn't know , Drew is dtmmil here on the forum ....

·
Registered
12,317 Posts
Drew, Drew...where are you? Are you OK? C'mon friend, speak to us. We are all pulling for you.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I also stay in touch with Drew via e-mail, last we were talking about exhaust tips, then nothing over the last few days.

Drew is a great guy and I sincerely hope he's not too bad off.
Best wishes and recovery

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Hope all is well , we shared a few emails a few weeks back about his trailer set up. Hopefully he will post something soon.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Just saw this, hope he's okay.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The latest I read is that he went down due to a wobble in the font fork.
Wobble in the Fork ??? WTF is that ? Was he tank slappin' in a high speed wobble ? Was my buddy doing high speed wheelie's , and came down hard ?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Drew just emailed me , he is alive !thumb upthumb upcheers

·
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he just put a trailer on and maybe he had to much weight in it
They must mean front tire wobble. Find it hard to be a fork

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
he just put a trailer on and maybe he had to much weight in it

They must mean front tire wobble. Find it hard to be a fork

I just did the same trailer. We helped each other with them. After towing mine over 1500 miles, I can't imagine it could cause that.

He just said he went into a wobble and couldn't get out of it. Bike went farther than he did. Said it was probably trash.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 135 Posts