Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a new drive Belt for my 06 V92TC...While out riding yesterday...I slow for a rail road track....down shifted and nailed it...hit 2nd gear and just coasted to a stop....The belt did not show any cracking or dry rot.......Where is a good place to get a new one ? I checked the internet for victory parts....Price ranging from $239-$249...that seems kind of pricey....Anybody got a better source ? Going to get both new tires while it is down also...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I think @half_crazy is using a Harley belt, maybe he can chime in on the specifics.

·
Premium Member
6,148 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got my belt from Cheapmotorcycleparts .com. shipping was freee...so it was about $250.00. ictted over $50 to ship it to me.....

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Got my spare belt from one of our Forum members Paulie @Honda East Toledo for a very good price, cant remember now how much it was.

·
13,043 Posts
Got my spare belt from one of our Forum members Paulie @Honda East Toledo for a very good price, cant remember now how much it was.
Paulie will treat you good.

Keep in mind Half Craze does not run a stock pulley. Harley belts will not work with stock Vic pulleys

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Check with trike mfrs and/or those who have triked their Vic. I bought my spare at a very good price from a forum member who triked his Vic.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
like oil polaris does not manufacture belts

problem is you need exact specs to replace. on my 2001 audi TT roadster using a belt to lift the wind deflector-glass, OE belt was over $100, aftermarket from polybelt.com about $30. the part # was supplied by a poster on line. good luck with your search

1 - 9 of 9 Posts