Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the ***, IM 5'2" just purchased a 07 jp. Can anyone tell me how I can move the foot pegs back more than a 1.5". Thank y:)u

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
2Short,
Welcome to the Victory Forums! I can't help with your question but I can help you get past your 3 post limit so you can post your question in the Jackpot section of the forum.

Please note the asterisks *** in your post are edits from the Forum which were placed because this forum does not allow references to other forums. The purpose is that it is unfair to the vendors and advertisers on this forum for people to be directed away from possible business.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Footpegs from an 8-Ball or Vegas Low will move the foot controls back a couple of inches.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Hello to the ***, IM 5'2" just purchased a 07 jp. Can anyone tell me how I can move the foot pegs back more than a 1.5". Thank y:)u
You might want to ask your dealer if the Judge foot peg assemblies are available. They move the positioning back considerably. Of course you would need new Judge brake and shifter assemblies too. Finally, they are blacked out, so if you want chrome, it'll be another expense.

Another suggestion would be to get a set of the Kingpin floorboards. The back of these boards is set to about the same horizontal position on the bike as the new Judge pegs, though they are lower i.e. still a little further away.

The best solution would be the Judge foot peg assemblies *with* the Kingpin floorboards.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2004 Vegas Forward foot pegs

Hope you seasoned Victory folks can help me out. I see from other threads that the beltway to move shift and brake controls is to order a set of footpads from a 2010 Vegas low, well my local dealer has not heard of this, so does anyone have the part numbers for these foot peg brackets and shifter rod ? also a name of a good dealer to order from ?

Thanks from the Desert Rat

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
best dealer for parts is a member here, @Honda East Toledo,
that @ may get Paulies attention, if not look him up on here and send him an email.
Sorry dunno part numbers but there is a Polaris website that has all part numbers, if someone can direct you to it.

·
12,968 Posts
I looked on victory web page for vegas "low" and they have nothing for "low"
vegas or vegas 8 ball

maybe witchdoctor has something

·
Registered
2 Posts
2010 Vegas footpeg controls

OK, after looking at Victory's website it looks like it is foot peg controls for a 2010 vegas or vegas 8-ball that has moved the controls via the foot peg brackets and shift rod back 2.5 inches

1 - 8 of 8 Posts