Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So under the Vision's highway foot pegs there is the bolt holes that had the "I" bolts for shipping installed. Is there something that I can put into that spot that would bring out a bracket to the front so I could mount an LED driving light onto it? Obviously I dont want it sticking out below the footrest or out to the sides as that would severally hamper cornering but thought if I can put a bracket that would come out the front an LED driving light would go nicely there

Thoughts?

·
Registered
483 Posts
The JB Hatch highway pegs mount there so I could certainly see that it would be possible to make a mount that held a light instead of a footrest.

The Hatch pegs just have a flat steel arm that uses a regular bolt to screw into the tipover. I'm not sure if you could have it go under and out the front. You may need to follow the path of the Hatch pegs mount. Honestly, it may be possible to use the standard Hatch mount to secure a light to.

If you could make it work you would know it would not interfere with lean clearance or a fall.

The only thing I don't know what to do with would be the wires for power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts