Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Victory folks. I am not a victory owner YET, but i shall be as soon as i can find one i want for the right price. I am actively searching and hope to get a Hammer or Hammer S or Hammer 8 Ball, maybe a jackpot or vegas. As of right now i only have a couple months of riding under my belt. Bought a nice Vstar 650 classic, my girl wants to upgrade to it so she is bugging me to get my next bike. Rough life eh? =)

Though i enjoy my Vstar 650, i have fallen in love with the Victory bikes. So i am looking for something fun to ride around town or across the state. Something i can customize to make my own without having to pay 40K for it. The local ( 96 miles away ) Victory dealership has a jackpot ( i think its a jackpot) with 100k miles on it used for 7k. Maybe i just grab that bike.

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Victory folks. I am not a victory owner YET, but i shall be as soon as i can find one i want for the right price. I am actively searching and hope to get a Hammer or Hammer S or Hammer 8 Ball, maybe a jackpot or vegas. As of right now i only have a couple months of riding under my belt. Bought a nice Vstar 650 classic, my girl wants to upgrade to it so she is bugging me to get my next bike. Rough life eh? =)

Though i enjoy my Vstar 650, i have fallen in love with the Victory bikes. So i am looking for something fun to ride around town or across the state. Something i can customize to make my own without having to pay 40K for it. The local ( 96 miles away ) Victory dealership has a jackpot ( i think its a jackpot) with 100k miles on it used for 7k. Maybe i just grab that bike.

Thanks for having me.
Is that 100,000 miles? Wow. If that's the case, I'd say look around a bit more. You WILL find some better deals. If it's 10,000 miles, go for it...

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts

Thanks for having me.
Welcome to the VF!!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts