Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I know the Cross Country has the Dual Kicker speakers fitted standard as they seem to have the little badge on the speaker grill.

My question is - does the Cross Country Tour have them fitted as well? Looking on the website they make mention of them for the CC but not the CCT.

Can anyone tell me for sure if both the CC and the CCT have the same (Dual Kicker) speakers fitted as standard?

Cheers,

Russ

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I thought the Kicker speakers were a Victory upgrade :confused:

·
Registered
123 Posts
No the tour does not unless you buy an anniversary version. That said just but new speaker amp upgrade. Best 399. You will spend. Kickers are 179. So for the 220 difference much better upgrade. I have added both to my tour and very pleased with the 6 speaker amp upgrade at 399

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Save your money anyway, from the reviews posted by many on here, the Kickers are better than OEM but still waste of $. You'd have to search a little to find what most are installing but I've read many threads where the poster pulled his Kickers out and went with something else that was much better. If you're going to spend money on new speakers, may as well get something better than Kicker.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Or you could do like me and get a set of kicker 6.5s, and put them in the factory locations (from the rear, and if you’re even remotely handy with a box blade the adapter rings are a waste of $10, then put the stock 5.25s (I used my polks) in the lower fairing and tap them in. sounds clear as crystal at 90mph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts