Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I joined up here to learn and appreciate the bike I just picked up.

I traded in a Ducati 1098 for a 13 High Ball and don't regret a thing. I've been on super fast sport bikes my whole life and even raced a little. But with a wife, 2 kids and a few months away from being 30 I decided it's time to throttle back a bit and get on a cruiser.

I was raised around HD's with my dad and distinctly remember ALWAYS helping him fix it lol. So needless to say, I wanted a Vic and not and HD. Glad to be here and I've already learned a bunch. cheers

From this

To this

To this... Lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Totally loving this ride!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congratulations!

I still have a quick bike, just because, but so look forward to relaxed cruising on my Victory Hardball. Nearly bought the Highball, who knows, maybe I switch cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I've already unplugged the O2's and cut open the baffles out :D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Love my Highball... Had a CBR 600 f2 back when was early 20s then a couple Hardley's. Now I am a pure Victory guy, great product in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Stretch out, relax and take in the view! Congratulations on your new ride.cheers
Congratulations,....I wAs thinking along the same lines at 56 sold my GPZ900r for a Victory, not in same league as a Duke but still in the same vein.
Enjoy the ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts