1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,966 Posts
Agreed Victory over spaghetti.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Nothing wrong with Ducs. Here's me, on a Diavel (that I test-rode a little later) at Americade a few years ago. I'm the one in the front -- guys, guys, you did see me on the front, right? (No, that's NOT my wife on the back.)

Attachments

Reactions: Eddie Nelson

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
If your smile could explain your thoughts, aiaiaiaiaiiii ariba ariba

Cool picture mate, but i dislike slow cornering on that Ducati, and if we go riding with the Ducs then i get confused coz they all look the same..

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I LOVE that Ducati.... :devil

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
nota hardly

at least its nota hardly!!! that new XDiavel it quite a looker + surely performs well, thats 20 large + $$$$ for upkeep! more than i need or can afford bit i can appreciate its beauty, + a test ride would be interesting if i wouldn't hurt myself, "she" could hurt me "please"!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I wanted one, I'd have one and if I wanted to join their silly forums, I would. What is the name of our forum? Right, Victory! Let's have a Victory on the login in page.

·
Premium Member
8,966 Posts
Makes perfect sense to me SubDude
Wonders if they have a Victory on the welcome page of the Ducati Forum??? Betcha they dont

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There are lots of nice bikes out there but they belong on their own turf. Did the mods just get too lazy to keep the information and photo relevant to this site?

If you are hard up for authorized pictures for the homepage, start alternating the photos the users have put in the forum's gallery.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Nothing wrong with Ducs. Here's me, on a Diavel (that I test-rode a little later) at Americade a few years ago. I'm the one in the front -- guys, guys, you did see me on the front, right? (No, that's NOT my wife on the back.)
I almost missed you there Bill.....You look at least 10 years younger in that pix ...

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ok, I understand the Ducati on an ad for a motorcycle show in Milan.
I don't understand why it's still there over a month AFTER the show.

I like this idea:
...start alternating the photos the users have put in the forum's gallery.

Reactions: SubDude

·
Registered
436 Posts
I thought I was in the wrong page/forum - pretty silly having a bike other than a Vic on our forum page.....I just don't get it. Maybe Ducati is paying for the ad? Still should not be here.....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,966 Posts
I reported it yesterday, as inappropriate.
Anyone else thought to do same?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Reactions: SubDude

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts