Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a source for similar bags that would work in the victory saddlebag racks? I doesn't need a victory logo but a rain cap would be great along with straps to attach to the rack. Looks about 5" x 15"
Luggage and bags Hood Automotive lighting Product Bag

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,146 Posts
Not quite 15" long.
They are okay for stuffing some things into.

Really surprised Indian doesn't have an equivalent but given that there was a crapton of old stock on those for sale in 2018 I'm guessing they didn't move enough of them when they were open.

Roll bag should get you what you looking for in searching. Hard to find one small like these are though. I searched a bit but not seeing it. I'm sure something exists though.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Something like this might work.
It's not jumbo size.

Not sure how big the Victory bags are I'll have to measure.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are these something that might do the trick? Off a 2014 Jackpot. Rarely used and very clean.

Yea, I don't need saddlebags and even if I did I don't mess with ads with no price that says make your best offer.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I have some small straps I put thru the loops. I tie my cover sometimes on trips on the bags. WE have also rolled up the jackets and strapped down. Dont get to aggressive on the strap or the loops can pull off covers.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Customize one. Pick a bag with the features you like, raincover/pockets/whatever and have a shoemaker/tailor/you sew on the webbing and clips in the right place for you to mount them and also get at the contents without too much trouble. Even sew the Victory patch on if you like.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I may have 1-2 sets brand new in box. Will need to hunt through a bunch of bins in shop to see if I can put my hands on them.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I think he already bought set on the other forum.

They are good bags though I bought a set.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I bought 1" nylon strap material and plastic buckles and run the strap thru the loops and around the bag. Just about any small bag will work.

Reactions: IndyVictory
1 - 12 of 12 Posts