Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one surprised me a bit.

Dutch biker gang grabs rifles, joins Kurds in fight against ISIS

Members of a massive Dutch motorcycle gang, armed with Kalashnikov rifles, recently joined Kurdish forces battling the Islamic State in Iraq, vowing to “exterminate the rodents.”
The leader of No Surrender -- which has dozens of chapters in the Netherlands and across Europe -- told state broadcaster NOS on Friday that three of its members have traveled to Mosul in Northern Iraq to take up the fight against ISIS, AFP reports.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
They may think they are badass...but they are outclassed by these seasoned fighters. They are completing a deathwish in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time will tell. No telling what kind of training the Dutch guys had before joining the club.

The ISIS fighters may have some experience but they strike me as being cowards in any kind of fair fight.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Bob, you know that in war...there is no "fair" fight.

Travis...these guys have been fighting over there for THOUSANDS of years, it will never stop in our lifetime.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

Travis...these guys have been fighting over there for THOUSANDS of years, it will never stop in our lifetime.
From what I read, it's only three of them and they were all former soldiers. They probably have a pretty good idea what they're getting into.

Still, it sounds cool.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't see these thugs as seasoned fighters. I am glad to see people that are willing to look evil in the eye and kill it unlike that turd in the White House.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Time will tell. No telling what kind of training the Dutch guys had before joining the club.

The ISIS fighters may have some experience but they strike me as being cowards in any kind of fair fight.
In the theater of war, the only fair fight is the one you win.

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yep. But they are still cowards in the way they fight. It is far too easy to defeat cowards because they will run away like little girls once they meet someone who will stand up to them.

Maybe you can answer a question I have been asking all over the Internet without yet getting an answer. Why do liberals always stick up for the terrorists? Not one single person, liberal or otherwise has been able to answer this one simple question.

You sir came to their rescue right away. Why?

I don't see these thugs as seasoned fighters. I am glad to see people that are willing to look evil in the eye and kill it unlike that turd in the White House.
Yep. They are all brave in a group, or gang if you will, but total pussies once they meet someone who will stand up to them just like any other thug.

In the theater of war, the only fair fight is the one you win.
Can't disagree with that but you have obviously missed the point. ISIS combatants are pussies just like liberals. All thugs operate on this level. Always have and always will.

When a terrorist meets an equal or formidable force they will run screaming like the little pussy girls they are.

They have only one weapon. Terrorism which might also be called intimidation. Take that away from them and they are nothing but the pig **** one might get on their shoes walking through a farm. Nothing more. Nothing less. Well; maybe less but since they are the lowest of the low; pig **** will do since they find pork offensive.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Bob... I didn't come to their rescue. I think they are low life sunnabitches...but it's not my fight. No amount of wars is gonna settle that thing over there for them. And I'm too old to do anything about it anymore even if I wanted to now. I never looked at this as being a political thing...it's more about those guys trying to be bad ass and make a name for themselves at the expense of possibly losing their own life.

Let one of them get caught and see how he pleads for his life as those animal bastards behead them.

Like I said...I'm too old to get all caught up in the middle east...they threatened to send us over there when I was in...them folks are crazy over there.

As for being liberal...yeah on some things and conservative on others...call me more of a pragmatist. Maybe I'll start my own party...Pragmalican or Pragmacrat.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Can't disagree with that but you have obviously missed the point. ISIS combatants are pussies just like liberals. All thugs operate on this level. Always have and always will.

When a terrorist meets an equal or formidable force they will run screaming like the little pussy girls they are.

They have only one weapon. Terrorism which might also be called intimidation. Take that away from them and they are nothing but the pig **** one might get on their shoes walking through a farm. Nothing more. Nothing less. Well; maybe less but since they are the lowest of the low; pig **** will do since they find pork offensive.
Ive seen them try to go toe-to-toe with marines in a corn field and get absolutely obliterated with comparatively minumal casualties on our side, but the point youre missing is that's not how they typically fight. They are very elusive at night, and equally good at killing ISAF members with low risk to themselves by planting IED'S. As cowardly as it may be, it works.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Maybe you can answer a question I have been asking all over the Internet without yet getting an answer. Why do liberals always stick up for the terrorists? Not one single person, liberal or otherwise has been able to answer this one simple question.
I'm not boned up on American Politics...could you elaborate on "stick up for"? Because at a glance, the reason no one can answer that questions is because its a stupid question. We get a lot of American media (although, like I say, I'm not boned up on all of it), but who exactly is "sticking up for" terrorists? I have never heard one politician or liberal say "awwww poor terrorists" "or poor ISIS give em a break". I've heard "stop sending troops to fight wars you can't win" or "give the troops a break". Or perhaps you're one of those people who assume all Muslims are terrorists, or that every member of Islam murders babies...so anytime someone sticks up for the non-murderous muslim population you assume its a person sticking up for terrorists. I'm not trying to call you out here...you asked a question...that question doesn't make sense...so my best guess, since you can't find an answer, is that your question is the problem.

cheers

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that question doesn't make sense...so my best guess, since you can't find an answer, is that your question is the problem.
In this context Arkie assumed the ISIS fighters are better fighters than the Club guys coming to fight with the Kurds. In my mind that sounds like he was sticking up for ISIS without knowing anything about the Club guys.

I doubt our politics would make sense to Canadian or Aussie folks. New Zealand folks are more in line with how we think here in America. CA and AU are more in line with the mid to far left dems here so trying to understand conservatives on the right may prove to be more of a challenge than most can handle.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Bob...I never said anything about the ISIS fighters being better fighters than the Dutch Boys (Hells Angels or any other group that is not versed in the ways of guerrilla or mercenary fighting).

Simply put, these types of fighters are outmatched due to TURF, TERRAIN and TACTICS.

Yeah, hand to hand combat...I'd bet on the bikers. Whaddya bet there ain't much hand to hand combat?

No politics in my statement, I'm just stating that when you're in "their backyard" you'll play by THEIR rules.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts