Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering adding dyna beads to my Victory Vision tires. Would you have to remove the wheel weights or leave them on. I've heard that it doesn't matter. Also how does one determine how much to add to each wheel? My tire sizes are 130/70 R18 & 180/60 R16. Can you put to many beads in at once? I would appreciate and wisdom you would care to share. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Remove them after installing dyna beads...... 2 oz in the front 2 oz in the rear.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Go to the dynabead website and look up your tire sizes... I put 3oz in each of my tires. I also balanced the wheels before I installed the tires.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
Why use dyna beads when there's Ride-On balancer AND sealant?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I use the beads they work fine. 2 oz in each tire. I get mine online at www.knowwhere2jeep.com about $30.00 for 16oz. I have thought about Ride On tire sealant and can't bring myself to use it. I don't want any sticky goo on my wheel (inside). Also if I have a tire that has been compromised I want to know and get it replaced.I carry a plug kit and small compresser in 1 of my bags. If the sealant seals the tire I might not know that the tire is maybe unsafe. I only have 1 life and not going to worry about a few dollars for a new tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts