Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dynoed with KMC Powersports (Lloydz's old dyno). Kyle was great. I have Lloydz VM1 cams, VFCIII, D&D, and Lloydz's new air fillter. He installed the filter prior to dyno tuning. Adjusted VFCIII as best he could, but still running a little lean. Bike runs very smooth...thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Only place I see it lean at all is around 5500 RPM and Up

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'll bet the bike "runs smooth". 100 T from 2800 to 5800rpms!! Doesn't look lean at all. Ride safe.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the same items, i just haven't installed them yet.....now i really want to get them done!!! Those numbers look awesome!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wondering if the timing adjustment gear was put in as well? If it was put in, if you don't mind telling us, where did it end up at?

Thanks
Digger

·
Registered
236 Posts
Its actually running rich up until 5500 then its pretty much spot on

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its actually running rich up until 5500 then its pretty much spot on
I just noticed I put lean, yes you're correct, it was a little rich until 5500 but he couldn't adjust it w/ VFC anymore. Operator said only way to correct it would be PCV. Still very happy though! :D

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Popping

I just noticed I put lean, yes you're correct, it was a little rich until 5500 but he couldn't adjust it w/ VFC anymore. Operator said only way to correct it would be PCV. Still very happy though! :D
Any popping?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Just wondering if the timing adjustment gear was put in as well? If it was put in, if you don't mind telling us, where did it end up at?

Thanks
Digger
What is the purpose of the timing adjustment gear?

Thanks,

·
Registered
119 Posts

Thanks
Digger
Timing gear? What is it and what does it do?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Ive been putting off my cam build but now I want to do it soooooooon lol thumb up looks great! thumb up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts